At MB360-Interpretation we provide you with professional verbal interpretation services from and into English, German, and French. With over 8 years of experience in the industry Marc Benkelmann today specialises in the legal, medical, and scientific sectors, as well as the sports and sports journalism/media environment.
Do you require verbal-linguistic support for your foreign counterparts or audience in your business conferences, court trials, hospital patients, or foreign media representatives?
Contact Mr. Marc Benkelmann for consecutive or simultaneous interpretation at +6017-213 5182 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll speak your language!
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE HIGHEST QUALITY FOR OUR INTERPRETATION SERVICES?
We communicate personally and directly with our customers via phone, email, and in person. We only associate and collaborate with well-structured and established partners from the industry as well as native professional linguists who meet our translation standards.
- Marc Benkelmann grew up bilingual in Germany and France
- He possesses the German and French nationality
- He successfully completed study courses in China, Germany, the United States and France
- He has acquired extensive professional and intercultural knowledge and experience on 3 different continents and in particular in Asia (2 years in Beijing, and 10 years in Kuala Lumpur).
- He has worked as a professional translator and interpreter in Malaysia for the past 8 years and successfully completed over 2000 projects (amongst others interpretation work for Royal Canin, Pelikan, Putzmeister (MIG), IBExU, and several prestigious law firms in Malaysia)
- He works with a team of well-established professional linguists built over the past 15 years
Marc had the chance to gain vast intercultural knowledge through lasting professional experiences in Europe, North America, and Asia and thus developed a fine sense of cultural similarities and differences that impact our daily global professional and personal environment.
“By having studied, lived, and worked as a professional translator and interpreter in the countries of the languages I translate from, I learned, experienced, and put into practice the art of providing a literal or figurative translation, a message of everyday jargon or an exact interpretation of professional technical terms and conversations that transmit the thoughts and words of a native speaker to a non-speaker”. (Marc Benkelmann)
Appointments with Mr. Marc Benkelmann can be made via telephone at +6017-213 5182 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the following locations:
- Office at Menara Bintang Goldhill (239, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur – next to the Indonesian Embassy)