At MB-Interpretation we provide you with professional verbal interpretation services from and into English, German and French. With over 8 years of experience in the industry Marc Benkelmann today specialises in the legal, medical and scientific sector, as well as the sports and sports journalism/media environment.
You require verbal linguistic support for your foreign counterparts or audience in your business conferences, court trials, hospital patients or foreign media representatives?
Contact Mr. Marc Benkelmann for consecutive or simultaneous interpretation at +6017-654 8758 or email us to email@example.com and we’ll speak your language!
HOW DO WE ENSURE HIGHEST QUALITY FOR OUR INTERPRETATION SERVICES?
We communicate personally and directly with our customers via phone, email and in person. We only associate and collaborate with well structured and established partners from the industry as well as native professional linguists that meet our translation standards.
- Marc Benkelmann grew up bilingual in Germany and France
- He possesses the German and French nationality
- He successfully completed study courses in China, Germany, the United States and France
- He has acquired extensive professional and intercultural knowledge and experience on 3 different continents and in particular in Asia (2 years Beijing, 10 years Kuala Lumpur).
- He has worked as a professional translator and interpreter in Malaysia for the past 8 years and successfully completed over 2000 projects (amongst others interpretation work for Royal Canin, Pelikan, Putzmeister (MIG), IBExU and several prestigious law firms in Malaysia)
- He works with a team of well established professional linguists build over the past 10 years
Marc had the chance to gain vast intercultural knowledge through lasting professional experiences in Europe, North America and Asia and thus developed a fine sense for cultural similarities and differences that impact our daily global professional and personal environment.
“By having studied, lived and worked as a professional translator and interpreter in the countries of the languages I translate from, I learned, experienced and put into practice the art of providing a literal or figurative translation, a message of everyday jargon or an exact interpretation of professional technical terms and conversations that transmit the thoughts and words of a native speaker to a non-speaker”. (Marc Benkelmann)
Appointments with Mr. Marc Benkelmann can be made via telephone at +6017-654 8758 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the following locations:
- Office at Menara Bintang Goldhill (239, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur – next to the Indonesian Embassy)
- Menara Tan & Tan (207, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur – bulding of the German Embassy and several other High Commissions)
Alternatively we can also arrange to meet you at G-Tower Hotel and Offices (199, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur)